شله فله
اهلا بك في منتدى شله فله اذا كنت زائر تفضل باالتسجيل واستمتع مع الشله.............
شله فله
اهلا بك في منتدى شله فله اذا كنت زائر تفضل باالتسجيل واستمتع مع الشله.............
شله فله
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيل

Please login

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
رسيل التميمي
..[فله جديد]..

انثى
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/01/2013
الموقع : الشرقيه
SmS ـك .. معانا ..! : : HlM

Please login Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Please login   Please login I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 28, 2013 10:17 am

Hello
There is an old saying says .. counted the blessings that God has given you and write them one by one, and you'll find yourself happier than before ... We forget to thank God because we do not reflect on the blessings do not count what we have ... and we see trouble Ventzmr not see blessings. One said: We complain because God made under the roses thorns ... and was better for us to thank him because he made over thorns and response ...!! Another says: suffered a lot when I found myself barefoot ... But I thanked God more when I found another has no feet ...!!! O Allaah you thanks to the Wellness .. Praise You every blessing bestowed upon us in ancient or modern, or public or private, or secret or publicly .. Oh you praise until you are satisfied Praise You if she agrees to Praise You satisfaction ..
You praise you Qayyum heavens and the earth, and in them, and you thank you king of the heavens and the earth, and therein, Praise You You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and deeds, Praise You You are the king of the heavens and the earth ..
You thanks to the Wellness .. And ask you being in this life and the afterlife.
The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - say in his supplication, morning and evening, and when the time comes: "O Allah, I ask you being in this life and the afterlife, I ask pardon and being in my religion and worldly affairs, and my family and Mali, O Allah, and my wealth, O preserve me from the hands and It is my right and rear left and from above, and my family and my wealth. "
Narrated by Imam Ahmad, Abu Dawood and Ibn Majah
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
هزاعيات
مشرقة قسم المطبخ والأسره
مشرقة قسم المطبخ والأسره
هزاعيات

انثى
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/03/2009

Please login Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Please login   Please login I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Please login 1266

بس اقولكمافهمت شيءلاني معرف عنقريزي Please login 168766
ونة خفوق
..[فله نشيط]..
..[فله نشيط]..
ونة خفوق

انثى
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/08/2012
العمر : 31

Please login Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Please login   Please login I_icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Please login 981190

هَهِهَهِهَهِهَهِهَهِهَهِهَهِهَهِهَهِهَهِهَهِ

وَآللهْ حتى آنآ مَ فهمْتّ

بسْ يعطيّكْ آلف عآفيّــةة

هزاعيات
مشرقة قسم المطبخ والأسره
مشرقة قسم المطبخ والأسره
هزاعيات

انثى
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/03/2009

Please login Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Please login   Please login I_icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 09, 2013 12:23 am

هههههههههههههههههههههههههاي Please login 14793

Please login
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
شله فله :: المنتديات العامه :: المنتدى الاسلامي-
انتقل الى: